USE OF THIS WEB SITE REQUIRES AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE:
Mortgage Rate Assumptions
- Rates are listed as an editorial guide to mortgage competition rates and programs are subject to change.
- LISTINGS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LOAN OFFERS. Consumers seeking a formal loan offer are encouraged to contact me directly or online.
- RATES LISTED ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS AUTHORITATIVE OF CURRENT RATES. Rates change daily, in some cases hourly, in a volatile market. Rates listed are assumed to be accurate at the time of publication and are for instructional purposes only. For this reason, I do not list rates. I strongly advise you to contact me directly for current rates.
- There is NO overnight protection of rates. Most often rates do not change much overnight but are subject to change without warning.
- Some states have adjustments (up or down) that are not calculated in the current rates shown. It is always best to contact us for current rates for your specific situation, property and location.
- Rates and APR listed are our typical rates, for optimal loan amounts, on low risk owner occupied 1 unit properties, at least 20% down, and for borrowers with optimal credit history (at least a 740 score except for some government loans). For other loan amounts, investment properties or second/vacation homes, 2-4 unit, less than 20% down, higher risk properties, or for borrowers with less than optimal credit, rates can be and often are higher. Loans with less than 20% down may require private mortgage insurance. These costs will be added if necessary. All refinance rates are listed for a rate and term refinance at 80% LTV 1 unit owner occupied properties with at least a 740 score. For cash out, 2-4 unit, condos, non-owner occupied, investment, non- escrow or scores under 740 refinances please call us for a more accurate rate quote.
- Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
- Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) loans: interest rate and payments can change after the initial fixed rate period. That change can increase or decrease your monthly payment.
- Conforming rates are for loan amounts not exceeding $417,000
- Jumbo rates are for loan amounts exceeding $417,000
Loan Programs and APR Assumptions
Terms and Conditions of Use of
2) Credit card details – www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on. www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com
3) Available Programs and Rates – Not every program or rate is available in every state including max loan to values, advertised rates and credit requirements. We encourage you to contact us for full program details and rates relating to your specific situation, property and location.
4) Advice – The contents of www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
5) Change of Use – www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com reserves the right to:
5.1 – Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Thompson Kane Mortgage shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
5.2 – Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
6) Links to Third Party Websites
8) Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
9) Comment Guidelines
You must comply with the following terms and conditions. You may not:
- Post any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or “spam”;
- Post any Comments with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying particular goods and/or services or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
- Post any Comments that are written in a tone that is critical, angry or non-constructive;
- Post any Comments that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content;
- Disguise the origin of any Comments;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com employees or www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com members) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post or transmit any Comments that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com site or any computer software or equipment.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Comments. By submitting Comments you agree to indemnify www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com from any and all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Comments posted or published by you that are in breach of the terms and conditions as described above. www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Comments posted.
It is not possible for www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com to fully and effectively monitor when Comments infringe the copyright of a third party or other third party rights. If you believe that a Comment infringes any legal rights that you may have, you should notify www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com immediately with specific details by contacting the moderator at webmaster@www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com
10) Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
11) Severance – If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12) Governing Law – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
For any further information please email the webmaster@www.WisconsinFirstTimeHomeBuyers.com